Well it’s starting to look more like a truck then junk. Also took two pics showing how small these are even at 1/35 scale.
Time for testing the assembly to make sure the body parts come together, sanding and filing if needed. Adding the smaller parts and touch up painting on the parts that would be too difficult to reach after everything is glued.
the front wheels and spare still need to be painted and assembled.
Still a pain cutting and getting just enough glue to hold and not make a total mess
I found this one 75% done in it’s box on the last shelf in my display case. I figured this can be worked on at the same time I’m working on the Steyr type 1500A/01. This will look good together in a display
This is a few of the models I have built. Most were damaged from moving and these are the few that made it this long. I will in time restore or burn out the rest. Click here for Completed models
With the support from GhozyLab I was able to get this working… Thanks a bunch for the fast response time and quick turn around on the fix which was Jet Pack (Photon plugin needing to be disabled)
I think this will be a good project to start back into model building. Now just need to restock on paints (Tamiya paints)
New air compressor and paint booth