Tamiya German Self Propelled Howitzer Wespe and Diorama ((Completed))

Finally completed this cold project. It just started out as a replacement for a Wespe I built about 20 years ago and moved before it was 100% done and lost the tools to this diorama. Then I kept thinking of more and more to do or buy to add on, ended up using 2 full kits and extra parts from past completed builds. I used wood putty to mold the campfire logs and Tamiya snow.
Now to clear out the area and get ready for a small build for someone requesting a Japanese WWII car (first for me)


Two Wespe 20 years apart

About Ron

I've been building models off and on for over 30 years and really got back into models in 2014. The web has made it easier to research and see what others are doing which is helping me learn new things to apply to each new build.
Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply